We collect certain information or data about you when you use segmentchallenge.com.
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website.
This helps us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
- Provide you with information about local services if you want it.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
Segment Challenge contains links to and from other websites.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact email@example.com.
Last updated: 10th February, 2017